There are many different quality and various marks of Car Seats. Each Car Seat’s quality differs from one Mark to the other. There are different ranges in which we pay depending on the quality of the Car Seats. We could find some good quality ones which are not very expensive. If we may want to consider using the one which lasts longer than 5 years, we would probably like to go with something more advanced / the latest styles and high quality which may cost a bit more.
While buying a Car Seat, as a mother I would probably compare many of them in terms of comfort and safety. Although, all Car Seats are designed to be comfortable and standardized proven in terms of Safety of your child.
There are several Marks / Brands of Car Seats:
- Safety 1st
- Diono Radian
- Baby Trend
- Wiz Rider (Portable Car Seat)
Each model of Car Seats have different tags for weight ranges. If we compare an Infant Car Seat which is fabricated by Britax, has different weight recommendation than Chicco. That’s because they are designed differently for different purpose in terms of their utilization, for example some have a good and cozy head support while some may not have depending on for what age and in which style.
- I have seen some marks like Gracco who designed 4 in 1 Car Seats as well as 3 in 1 Car Seats. They have also designed for infants only.
- Britax has designed all in one Car Seat which is good for live according to their review as here.
- I have also researched in my keyword tool called Jaaxy to find out the Best Baby Car Seats which people like you and myself are looking a lot nowadays.
- Below are some keywords which takes you to the most searched and cool brands from Amazon, I did not go into too much detail because by clicking on the image you will be directed to all the detailed explanations in terms of safety and installation and so on. People are also looking for:
This keyword is to search different Top Brands which people are looking the most. So if you are someone who would like to go with the best brands and don’t mind paying a little more, it would be worth checking out.
Most of us would love to buy the latest brands. So this one is to find you the ones for 2020.
- This one is for the Base of the Car Seats only, in case you may want to buy the base only.
- If you would like to buy matching set of both the Car Seat and Stroller as well as like the below one which is a 2 in 1 Car Seat for Baby.
- I loved this one as it shows me most of the un expensive ones. There are so many other choices under this keyword as well which I recommend you should check them out.
- In this one you could find the best covers you need for your baby. They are really pretty and from the most recent styles.
- For this keyword I was smiling with myself but when I actually looked it after applying, I saw some cut baby girl’s Car Seats. Not doing so I wouldn’t think of pulling out all the Baby Girl’s and boys Car Seats at once which are really cute though for real.
- I was wondering what the cool Car Seats might look like and saw it for myself. So this one pulls out all the different Brands which are a little more expensive but they really have some cool and new features. Let me show you an example.
Here are some very affordable Car Seats which I found out. I would recommend you check them out.
There are also different Stages for Car Seats!
Sometimes we wonder which one is the right one for my baby? What should I buy so that it fits the baby’s age group as well as the proper weight and high. 12 years ago when I was expecting my child, I had no clue of what to choose. I had the infant car seat in the hospital without a stroller and the nurse had to remind me that I needed one.
Trust me, if we don’t know what to choose and what not to, it could lead to a lot of head ache. That is why I took at least 5 hours to collect information and do some keywords research, Brand research, Price and Quality in order to be able to ease your work and to deliver the proper knowledge to you.
Stage 1. Infant Car Seats:
(4 – 16 pounds) Rear Facing
Designed to allow a reclined seating position for infants due to not having control of holding their head yet.
Stage 2. Toddler, Convertible Car Seats:
(12 – 40 pounds) Rear Facing
Allows a more Upright Seating Position for Toddlers who display a proper head control (capable of holding their head).
Stage 3. Preschooler:
Combination high back 5 point harness
(25 -65 pounds) Forward Facing
When your child grows and now meets the required height and weight, you are ready to move on to this.
Stage 4. Big Kid:
Combination high-back, no back booster
(40 – 100 pounds)
The transition should be done once your child is mature enough to remain seated with a seat built.
Stage 5. WizRider:
Innovative Child Restraint System
There is no such thing as stage 5 but for the sake of the safety of my child, I would love to go with the Innovative child Restraint System.
- Top Of Shoulder
- Over the Upper Thighs
- Safe as a Booster
- Complies with the U. S standards
Stage 5. Second Option for your kids
A Backless Car Seat is also a good option for the big kids who are able to wear seat built properly and safely.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section below please. I would be more than happy to help you.
Please! DO remember to like, share and comment. Kindly share with parents whom you know. Specially new parents. Thank you very much!