Like all the other necessities baby diapers are also one of the most important one which we wonder where to get and how to choose. If you have that feeling, you are at the right place.
At Educational baby toys, we promote vast variety of diapers which best suits your baby’s need. You could find among these vast variety the ones which will for sure be the best choice for your baby’s comfort, skin type, different sizes and qualities, medicated and non-medicated.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission off purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting the work I put on this site!”
Types of Diapers:
- Hypoallergenic diapers – If your baby has a sensitive skin and very little tolerance for allergies, in that case you might want to go with Hypoallergenic diapers. These are good choices for your little one to have a really unbeatable skin care.
- Pampers pure protection – Diapers designed with adorable prints and pampers reassuring wetness indicator, with new absorbance layers. If you are a careful and perfectionist Mom, you would go with the one which is anti-leaking and assures up to 12 hours of leak protection also the indicator indicates you when it is full and you need to change it.
- Bamboo nature – bamboo nature ones are for new born which are very soft and really comfortable. These are most absorbent, the highest quality and echo-friendly diaper in the World. They are also certified free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens. Softer materials and softer core, better fitting and thinner and some best performance as always.
- Bamboo reusable diapers – these are reusable and are made of charcoal stapled with fiber which comes in a pack of 12 which could be used both for boy or a girl. Contains a 5 layers design with Gussets, the outside 2 layers are bamboo charcoal, the inside 3 layers are microfiber which makes it super absorbent which will lead to very good nights sleeps for your little one. If you are a person who love to protect the environment then this one is the best choice for you for sure.
- Easy Ups /Training diapers – training diapers are always used for training purpose because they are made with very stretchy elastics around the leg and waist area which can facilitate your baby in pulling up and down very easily during utilization.
- Pull up diapers – like training diapers, pull ups are also underwear included diapers for training purposes. They have a 360º stretchy waistband for an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down. Pampers extra absorb channels for superstar protection against leaks, day and night. Dance-party-proof dual leak-guard barriers prevent leaks where they happen most. Easy-Tear sides for easy on and off changes and comfortable fit. Super soft material feels like cotton underwear.
- Natural blossom baby diapers – cloth-like slim and comfortable diapers are 2mm contoured diaper for wear ability and mobility with elastic sides and leg holes. They are skin friendly and ultra absorbent. The cloud SSS grade premium SAP absorbs up to 17 oz. It prevents diaper rash. Contains silky smooth and pillow soft texture, exclusively sourced from world-famous sheet manufacturer. Contains incredibly soft and fits well. Contains Hypoallergenic guaranteed – approved by Allergy UK, dermal test & passed CPSC safety standards. Featuring if design awarded trendy design beautiful patterns inspired by endangered animals. A package that can turn into a diaper tote bag!
- Little movers diapers – #1 fitting diaper features a contoured shape to move with your active baby and virtually eliminate leaks (Wet Fit, Among Open Diapers). Huggies Dry Touch Liner absorbs wetness on contact while baby is crawling, moving or walking. Huggies Snug Fit Waistband & Double Grip Strips help keep the diaper in place for your active baby, while Size Up indicator lets you know when baby is ready to move to the next size diaper. Fragrance-free, latex-free, Paraben-free, lotion-free and free of elemental chlorine bleaching. Huggies Leak Lock System helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours of long-lasting protection.
Baby diapers are made up of different quality fabrics to meet your needs in different ways. In a cold day of winter you would choose a diaper made up of fabrics like Spandex mixed with Acrylic which keeps your baby warm and comfortable.
In a hot summer day you would choose a diaper which keeps your baby cold, dry and comfortable and this good quality is in 100% cotton ones.
Baby diapers should be removed after each hour at the ages 0-3 months to avoid diaper rush, discomfort and any other skin rushes or allergic reactions caused by heat and urine acidity etc. At this age you could use lukewarm water to rinse your baby’s skin rather than cleaning with wet napkins because their skin is very sensitive yet and you would not put anything to increase the chances of rush or germs left due to cleaning with napkins in to the areas where only water could reach easily.
After the ages of 3 months you could use napkins once in a while during nighttime just to avoid interruptions during the sleep time for the rest of your family members also to ease your task in the middle of the nights. There are varieties of napkins suitable for all skin types, non scented, hypoallergenic and free of chemicals. You would just have to be very careful, attentive and selective as per your baby’s skin type.
In cases of severe skin rush or allergic reactions or diaper rush whichever the conditions were, you would have to refer to your Pediatrist who would then prescribe Hydro Cortisone cream or may refer you to a Dermatologist if there were any other allergic-reaction complications.
Penaten Daily Protection Cream Against Diaper Rash, Non Medicated, Hypoallergenic, with Vitamin E, 100g. To avoid diaper rush I suggest you use below cream, cleansing water and baby lotion:
- Moisture repellant barrier that contains Vitamin E which is the best vitamin for all skins because it helps in healing faster.
- Penaten Daily Protection cream protects baby’s skin against wetness and irritants that can cause chafing and diaper rash
- Goes on clear and spreads easily because it is light and very rapidly absorbent by the skin.
- Ideal at every diaper change because it is non-medicated which does not cause any harm due to excessive medication.
- Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, dye free, phthalate free and Paraben free for baby’s delicate skin.
- Mustela No-rinse Soothing Cleansing Water is the best skin cleanser, even though remain non rinsed after use would cause no itchiness or discomfort or rushes on baby’s skin.
- Micellar Water Cleanser best suites for baby’s very sensitive skin.
- Natural Avocado Perseose, 10.14 Ounce made this cleanser the best natural cleanser for your baby’s skin.
- Contains the rich botanicals ingredients set our products apart and deliver high quality solutions to your baby’s hair and skin.
- Babo Botanical made on a certified organic farm and a family run operation in upstate New York, the facility sources the highest quality botanicals.
- Babo Botanical products are made in small batches to ensure close attention to detail and promote the highest level of quality assurance.
- Developed to soothe and protect sensitive skin, contains 2% Colloidal Oatmeal, clinically tested, gentle mild and pure for your baby’s skin.
Click below to Check out more varieties of Baby Diapers over Amazon International.
Thank you very much for your valuable time for reading it. Please DO remember to like, share and comment!
I hope you could get your questions answered, out of this content. As I mentioned in my other contents, I am open to questions, suggestions and feedback.
I appreciate you took the time to read it and I appreciate you.
Have your selves wonderful days of parenting!
Enjoy the most out of this time as they grow fast!
And best of Luck with your journey of parenting!