How to Organize Your Baby’s Room?
When it comes to how to organize your baby’s room, we often wonder how to organize it so that the next time it remains the same. I have seen that quite in every house and it has become a common struggling task among all Moms. We clean just a few minutes ago and then, it sounds like we actually didn’t clean it for days now.
Having an organized baby room is actually possible if your child learns how to get organized. Yes, that’s right! It is very much possible how to teach a child or even a year old baby how to keep their room organized. In order to do so, we need to give them:
- Safe and baby friendly organizers
- Proper training
- Encouragement and congratulations
1. Safe and baby friendly organizers:
- Safe and baby friendly organizers are very important tools to have when it comes to teaching or training our baby how to get organized.
- While choosing the kind of organizers, we need to choose the ones which are easily accessible to our child.
- We need to make sure to properly install them so that there would be no danger of falling on the kids. As kids often climb on it as a habit.
|This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission off purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting the work I put on this site!|
2. Proper Training:
- If they play with a toy and leave it on the floor, we could tell them by having eye contact and bending down to get face to face to them and then tell them to let’s go put it back to where it belongs because it does not belong here. While saying it, we need to have a pleasant face expression and do not show any anger or emotions.
- This takes a lot of patience and it is not very easy to completely ignore either but by repeating the action in the above line, the child learns much faster.
- It is a quite long term training. It is not going to happen overnight but with consistent training and encouragement, it becomes a lot easier and successfully achievable.
- Children love to be loved by their parents. So they will absolutely listen to what you say, in order to receive that love and affection. The only thing which is important is how you communicate and how you transform your message into your child’s mind.
- Before being able to understand this, you need to be able to think like your child. So that you know why your child is doing that. Once you know that answer, the solutions to all challenges get not only possible but also achievable.
3. Encouragement and congratulations:
- While teaching them, we need to use encouraging words as much as possible, in order to motivate them to do so.
- For every parent it could be different. As some parents may offer some treats to keep their child motivated in having an organized room.
- Saying some words of encouragement in the situation when your baby and or children have done a great job, is important. By saying some encouraging words, they become more motivated, willing and ready to do so gradually without being pushed, but through their own habit.
- Depending on the child’s nature, some learn easily and faster while some others learn by taking their own time.
- Being consistent helps a lot in their long term success. They must receive a lot of encouragement and also we need to congratulate them when they succeed in doing small tasks in becoming more organized.
- Appreciation and thanking children for the little tasks that they perform towards your goal of getting them trained and to achieve it, is highly beneficial.
- As we appreciate them, it gives them more and more willingness of doing even more.
Why is it important from an early age to teach our children to become well organized?
Organizational Skills could be build in babies in two most important ways which are really important for their future success and carrier. If children are trained from an early age to get well organized, further in their school; college and university periods it will help them enormously. By providing them with an organized surroundings, they develop mental organization which will further help them in how to organize their ideas within a topic and other studying aspects of it.
Therefore Organizational skills could be:
- Physical Organization
- Mental Organization
1. Physical Organization:
Teaching our child how to get organized through their own room and all their belongings is very important because like this they will learn how to be well organized at school with their school stationaries and belongings. Often teachers are also having hard time with less organized children. They need to pay extra attention to those children beside their teaching task. In most situations, for teachers also it is beneficial if the kid is more organized and able to take good care of their own belongings. However, with children who have difficulty to do so; teachers end up pushing the children to collect their things from the surface of the class and or all over the place.
2. Mental Organization:
Children learn from their surroundings. If they are growing up in a properly organized surroundings, they adapt it by the passage of time. They get used to being more organized and as a habit it will have a positive affect on their mental organization as well. Their brain becomes more trained to better use the objects in their surroundings and it becomes something automatic in their brain to place those objects back to where they belong after using it. Being mentally organized is very important for their learning method as well as their attention.
Click the button below to check out some cool baby room organizers and storage at Amazon, at very reasonable prices, safe for babies, also durable & ideal for room decoration and organization purposes.