Stem Education Definition:
What is STEM education?
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. STEM education combines all 4 (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) into one discipline because they are interconnected to one another.
The Importance of STEM Education:
STEM education has been proven one of the most essential learning subject. Due to its importance in application of STEM education in the real life examples. In today’s advanced technology children are more involved in STEM education. Schools offer science classes along with Lab equipment to provide good STEM education. It is important for our children to be able to solve real world problems and challenges they are facing and it wouldn’t be made possible without knowing STEM education.
When children are given projects, they are given opportunity to struggle which leads to more thinking to the resolution of problems. Opportunities to face some challenges due to which they can implement logical thinking and problem solving. It helps build and strengthen their critical thinking capability.
I have provided a video as below which I would like you to watch. It is about an awesome resource which provides STEM education to children. It is called Groovy Lab in a Box. It is about STEM educational program and the advantages of stem education.
Find out in the video what each box carries!
What Groovy Lab in a box offers?
- STEM education different activities: Offer STEM education for children ages 4-7 and also for ages 8+.
- STEM Base Education: It teaches the base STEM education through their detailed instruction’s booklet which is included in their box.
- STEM Education Reform: Support implementation of higher education reforms.
- STEM Education Research: It provides research projects for children from which they can learn and experiment.
- STEM Education Preschool: Children who are in preschool could participate in this program.
- STEM Education Elementary Schools: It also could be provided to children who are in elementary school who wants to participate.
- STEM Education & Curriculum: An extra certification of such courses are another advantage in jobs curriculums.
- Why STEM Education is Important: Because it is the key to success for children in their real life.
- Facts about STEM Education: Stem education is based on real life facts. It is what we experience in our life everyday. We subconsciously experiment it in our daily life. Through the program Groovy Lab in a box we are provided with opportunity to teach our children and to help how they will be able to make an income in their future careers.
- Needs of STEM Education: The needs of STEM education can not be over emphasized in our daily living.
- STEM Education and Kids: Step education is very interesting subject for kids as they are naturally good explorers and seekers.
- STEM Education Ideas: At Groovy Lab in a Box, you could find out around 100 different educative and fun activity ideas to expose your children with.
- Purposes of STEM Education: Students will be able to have their hands on learning. They are able to learn, experiment and explore science and engendering in a Lab environment where they can implement the real life examples and experiences.
- Fun Facts of Stem Education: Groovy Lab in a box has made STEM education fun and easy to learn for children. Each box includes different kinds of fun activities with a colored book of about 25 pages. In which every step of the experiment activity is explained in details.
- STEM Education Concepts: The concept of STEM education is to teach your child Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- STEM Science Education: Science is one of the subjects which is included in STEM education. Students are able to learn about different law of nature in Science. In STEM education they are provided with the opportunity of hands on learning to learn and experiment all the 4 subjects at once.
Below image will direct you to the Website of Groovy Lab in a box where you could find out about all the above as listed:
Would you like to make a tour of the Lab and find out what’s going on? Watch below video!
Below, I have shared a very informative video which I would like you to watch. So that you find out about the extra ordinary education that Groovy Lab in a Box offers to children through their own words.
You will receive a box full of everything you need including a booklet, to perform experimental activities in 4 subjects combined together (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
Below I have shown you all the 4 different Subscription Options. Please click on the respective images below to be directed for your subscription. As you can see four different subscriptions have different prices but as compared to what they offer, the price is reasonable and affordable.
Click on the respective images as shown below to Subscribe!
|This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission off purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting the work I put on this site!”|
Click on the above Link to check out the Best STEM Toys on Amazon site!
|Thank you for reading through the post. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave them in the comment section below.|